ED3 (Enhanced D3) - Seamless Transition from SAASM to M-Code
PNT Products, Products List
Call +1 719-561-9520 to purchase this product.
Reference SKU #ED3
The Enhanced D3 (ED3) distributes centralized IS-GPS-153 and MSID messages to up to 8 independent, unique interfaces. It is designed and qualified for the mounted environment. Supported clients include tactical radios, FBCB2/BFT, Laptop/Falconview, MRT’s and others.
The newest addition to the family of D3 Devices can provide SAASM or M-code protected GPS.
Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS), enabling ease of procurement
- One device that replicates four independent AN/PSN-13A (DAGR) receivers, all operating as separate units with unique or different criteria (8 with custom cabling)
- Supports rapid, LRU level interchangeability between SAASM GPS receiver and M-Code capable receiver (See Note 1)
- Internal, rechargeable supercapacitor, eliminates need for lithium battery
- J1 - SINCGARS / Key Fill
- J2 - Service and Programming
- J2-1 thru J2-4 DAGR Compatible Interfaces
- J3 - Antenna Input
- J4 - 28 VDC Vehicle Power Input
- J5 - 6 pin Key Fill
- All four COM2 ports are configurable to RS232 or RS422.
- Form Factor: DAGR Mount
- All Interfaces Compatible to DAGR J1 & J2 Connectors
- Total Weight: 1 lb
- Overall Size: 3.74" x 6.37" x 1.64"
- L1/L2 dual frequency tracking
- L1 - C/A, P(Y), M (See Note 2)
- L2 - P(Y), M (See Note 2)
- RA-1 & RA-2 Antennas
- Antenna and Power Cables
- Crypto Variable Fill Cable
- All Serial Interface Cables
- Fits DAGR Mount
1. MGUE Increment 1 receiver cards currently in development by the GPS Directorate
2. M-Code only available with an M-Code capable receiver card
Contact Us for lead time and pricing.