Primary Functional Area: Human Resources
Job Classification: Human Resources
Job Title: Human Resources Supervisor/Manager
The Human Resources Supervisor/Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
The Human Resources manager coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the VP; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues. Due to the nature of our work, you must be a US Citizen.
Detailed Job Description:
- Implements and administers human resources programs, policies, and practices as a standalone resources or in a shared-services HR model.
- Responds to employee inquiries, questions and complaints; provides information, guidance and direction on HR programs, processes, and procedures to employees and managers.
- Performs Human Resources related duties at the professional level for a variety of functional areas including employee relations, training, employment, relocation, labor relations, affirmative action, and employment equity programs.
- Assists in the administration and implementation of department programs, policies, and practices.
- Conducts employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Open to new ideas and can serve as a champion for change and acts to support change when directed from management.
- Responds to and counsels employees with work related issues and requests including, but not limited to harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Responsible for payroll processing and benefits administration for the duration of 2018.
- Responsible for Workers Compensation administration and safety.
- Manage corporate training in compliance with AS9100 requirements.
Education and Experience:
Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a closely related area. An HR certification is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exercises solid judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Shows initiative on assignments, exercises independent judgment, and professionally executes projects with little direction.
- Investigative and mediation skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organization and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
Please email your resume to email@example.com.