Primary Functional Area: Production Clerk
Secondary Functional Areas: Planning
Job Classification: Production
Job Title: Production Control Clerk
Detailed Job Description:
This position will assist with the daily Planning in the Production department. The Clerk’s purpose is to compile and record production data for the use of production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products. Tools have been created by the Production Planner that consist of planning volume production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production. The Clerk must have detail oriented skills to input prescribed formats into Planning tools. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
- Compile and record production data from customer orders, work orders, and individual worker production sheets.
- Schedules workflow based on defined routings and estimated times.
- Create detailed reports in MS Excel (but not limited to) to communicate scheduling issues/improvements.
- Communicate within departments of the company to determine expedites and standard lead times.
- Maintain Planning tools with the intent to create more tools.
- Must be willing to achieve industry certifications related to this position
- 2 Year Associates Degree or relative work experience
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Efficient in Excel
- Eligible to work in the U.S.