GPS 24" Antenna Hood - GPSRHL124
Antenna Hoods, Products List, RF Chambers, RF Hood
Complete end-to-end testing of GPS systems should include the application's receiving antenna. At a fraction of the cost of a full-blown screen room or anechoic chamber, the GPS Source Antenna Hood (GPSRH) will supply your application's receive antenna with the necessary GPS signals.
Operating in conjunction with an outdoor active antenna and a coaxial cable, the GPS Source Antenna Hood will convey a signal to the application under test.
For more details please call, fax, email email@example.com for a quote and ordering information or for further details on our antenna hood products. This product requires a 5 week lead time.
- Enclosed Environment, Eliminating the need for GPS Repeaters
- L1/L2/L5, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou Standard
- Variable Gain Standard
- 0-30dB Variable Attenuation (requires in-line voltage to operate)
- 24 in. internal hood diameter
- Standard Eccosorb SF 1.5 lining
|Hat Assembly 1 Drawing|
Contact Us for lead time and pricing.