VCAM - VICTORY CSAC Accessory Module with Broadshield
PNT Products, Products List
Call 719-561-9520 to purchase this product.
Reference SKU #VCAM
VICTORY CSAC Accessory Module
VICTORY CSAC Accessory Module (VCAM) is an optional module from GPS Source's existing family of solutions that fall under the Enhanced D3 product line. The VCAM integrates various non-GPS sensors to support a complete positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT) assurance capability. Designed as an open system, it allows integration of other products that support non-GPS solutions for PNT including an Inertial Navigation System (INS), Chip Scale Atomic Clock (CSAC) and software designed for electronic surveillance / electronic protection (BroadshieldTM). Cutting edge VCAM technology integrates all timing and positioning solutions into one entity, allowing for seamless change from one source of timing data to another.
- Electronic Surveillance / Electronic Protection capability with Talen-X, Inc. BroadshieldTM ES/EP application for detection of threats and validation of GPS signals;
- Internal CSAC for resilient time capability provides precise time to within 100 ns of UTC when GPS available, and within 1 μs of UTC for up to 8 hours in a GPS denied environment;
- Designed to operate with FRPA Antenna that feeds signal data to dual GNSS receivers, confirming integrity and validity of military GPS signals;
- Supports Integration of INS (Inertial Navigation System) to generate position data, currently supporting KVH’s TACNAV 3D which features high-performance navigation filters and sensor inputs from CAN2.0b bus and from KVH’s high-performance Fiber Optic Gyroscope (FOG) inertial measurement units (IMUs).
- Ethernet interface to host platform*
- VICTORY Compliant 10/100/1000 Base-T per IEEE 802.3
- VICTORY Generic End Node - multiple services provided
- Network Time Protocol (NTP, Standard: IETF RFC 1035), Timeserver capable
- Precision Time Protocol Version 2 with hardware support (PTPv2, Standard IEEE 1588-2008), Grandmaster capable
- IP V4 and IP V6 addressing supported
- TCP/IP and UDP supported