GLI-Echo II 1x4 Smart Repeater for Mil-Spec GPS Retransmission
GPS Repeater Kits*, Products List
Call +1 719-561-9520 to purchase this product.
Reference SKU #ECIIG-Q
Next Generation Primary System LRU for GPS Retransmission
Provides Wireless or Wired Signal to ALL GPS Enabled Sub-Systems
- Based on State of the Art Technology Developed for Permanent GPS Retransmission in the Boeing C-17
- Supports Options Not Available in Any Other Repeater
- Outperforms Retransmission Systems Costing Several Thousand Dollars More
- Precisely Controlled and User Adjustable Output Signal Strength
- Expandable - Single Input, Four Output
- NVG Compatible
- Automatic Oscillation Detection
- BIT and Fault Isolation
- Available as a Roll On/Roll off or Permanent Install
- Size: 5.875
- Weight: 1.4 lbs / 635 g
- Operating Gain: 15dB - 56dB (Nominal 33dB)
- RF Power: -85dBm to -65dBm (Adjustable output Range 20dB)
- Mounting: All Mounting Hardware
- Connector Options (Multiple): Designed to MIL STD-810
- Power Options (Multiple): 12/28V Vehicle; BA5590 series
- Operating Temp: -40° C to +71° C
- Humidity 95%
- Vibration: per MIL STD-810 method 514.6
- Peak Shock 75g's
- Sand and Dust (62.78 ° C/22 hrs (MIL-STD-810)
Meets Military Specs: MIL-STD-1472, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-DTL-5541, MIL-STD-704 or MIL-STD-1275
|Echo II Capabilities|
|Echo II App Note|
For customized quotes and help with system design, call or email email@example.com today. We can also answer any questions regarding product pricing, customized options, specifications, or technical support issues.
Lead time for this product is 10 days. Contact Us for lead time and pricing.
Note: All recipients and end users of GPS Source Retransmission products are solely responsible for adhering to all current and future Regulatory Policies governing repeater usage within the specific country of operation. In the United States, an FCC Part V Experimental license is required for all non-US Federal Government and non-US Military applications as defined in the NTIA Manual 8.3.28. Furthermore, all end users, resellers, and manufacturer representatives both domestically and internationally assume all responsibility and liability for following the rules and regulations associated with procurement, deployment and lawful operation within each respective region and country of use.