GLI-FLO (Tethers to DAGR)
PNT Hub, Products List
Call 719-561-9520 to purchase this product.
Reference SKU #FLO
GPS and Systems Integration
Integrate secure GPS enabled equipment on a military ground platform with one device - GLI-FLO. One GLI-FLO serves IS-GPS-153 PNT data simultaneously to multiple communication or weapon systems that require GPS information. It is a smart GPS router that is conveniently placed in the same bracket used by the DAGR, utilizing standard DAGR accessories.
GLI-FLO To DAGR*
GLI-FLO tethers to a DAGR via a custom cable from GPS Source and utilizes the DAGR’s internal GPS Receiver. It is a cost effective way to distribute secure GPS (PNT) data to multiple applications and devices, without using multiple DAGRs. GLI-FLO will multiply by four the AN/PSN-13A DAGR output data, and fully support IS-GPS-153.
*GLI-FLO is also available with an internal GB-GRAM (GLI-FLO-G), eliminating the need to connect to an external DAGR.
- One GLI-FLO performs the functions of up to eight DAGRs in a platform mounted application.
- Saves size, weight and power (SWaP)
- Reduces cost by eliminating multiple DAGRs and/or GB-GRAM cards in a vehicle or rotocraft
- Zero Impact to Subscriber Application Software/Hardware
- No need to rely on expensive GB-GRAMS in each LRU
- Includes easy to use configuration software
- 4 Inputs (8 with custom cabling)
- J1 - SINCGARS / Key Fill
- J2 - Service and Programming
- J2-1 thru J2-4 DAGR Compatible Interfaces
- J3 - Antenna Input
- J4 - 28 VDC Vehicle Power Input
- Outputs: 4 ea. RS-232 and 4 ea. RS-422 Serial Ports, (Equivalent to DAGR J2)*
- Form Factor: DAGR Mount
- All Interfaces Compatible to DAGR J1 & J2 Connectors
Total Weight: 1 lb
Overall Size: 3.74" x 6.37" x 1.64"
General Product Information
For customized quotes and help with system design, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org today. We can also answer any questions regarding product pricing, customized options, specifications, or technical support issues.