GPS 8.75" Antenna Hood - GPSRHL18
GPS Repeater(s), Products List, RF Chambers, RF Hood
Complete end-to-end testing of GPS systems should include the application's receiving antenna. At a fraction of the cost of a full blown screen room or anechoic chamber, the GPS Source Antenna Hood (GPSRH) will supply your application's receive antenna with the necessary GPS signals.
Operating in conjunction with an outdoor active antenna and a coaxial cable, the GPS Source Antenna Hood will convey a signal to the application under test.
For more details please call, fax, firstname.lastname@example.org for quote and ordering information or for further details on our antenna hood products. This product requires a 5 week lead time.
- Enclosed Environment, Eliminating the need for GPS Repeaters
- L1 and L1/L2 Versions Available
- Optional 0-30dB Variable Attenuation (requires in-line voltage to operate)
- 8.75in. internal hood Diameter
- Standard Eccosorb SF 1.5 lining
|Hat Assembly 1 Drawing|
|Hat Assembly 2 Drawing|