The Enhanced D3 (ED3M) distributes centralized IS-GPS-153 and MSID messages to up to 8 independent, unique interfaces. It is designed and qualified for the mounted environment. Supported clients include tactical radios, FBCB2/BFT, Laptop/Falconview, MRT’s and others.
The newest addition to the family of D3 Devices can provide SAASM or M-code protected GPS.
Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS), enabling ease of procurement
- One device that replicates four independent AN/PSN-13A (DAGR) receivers, all operating as separate units with unique or different criteria (8 with custom cabling)
- Supports rapid, LRU level interchangeability between SAASM GPS receiver and M-Code capable receiver (See Note 1)
- Internal, rechargeable supercapacitor, eliminates need for lithium battery
- J1 - SINCGARS / Key Fill
- J2 - Service and Programming
- J2-1 thru J2-4 DAGR Compatible Interfaces
- J3 - Antenna Input
- J4 - 28 VDC Vehicle Power Input
- J5 - 6 pin Key Fill
- All four COM2 ports are configurable to RS232 or RS422.
- Form Factor: DAGR Mount
- All Interfaces Compatible to DAGR J1 & J2 Connectors
- Total Weight: 1 lb
- Overall Size: 3.74" x 6.37" x 1.64"
Compatible with all applicable DAGR accessories:
- L1/L2 dual frequency tracking
- L1 - C/A, P(Y), M (See Note 2)
- L2 - P(Y), M (See Note 2)
- RA-1 & RA-2 Antennas
- Antenna and Power Cables
- Crypto Variable Fill Cable
- All Serial Interface Cables
- Fits DAGR Mount
1. MGUE Increment 1 receiver cards currently in development by the GPS Directorate
2. M-Code only available with an M-Code capable receiver card
Contact Us for lead time and pricing.
A complete set of tools that allow an integrator to incorporate ED3 into a mix of communication, control and ISR equipment.
- FLOtalkTM software
- Technical Reference Manual
- DAGR AC Power Adapter
- L1/L2 Active Antenna
- DAGR to Remote Antenna Cable
- DAGR to PC Cable
Receiving secure PNT data and distributing to multiple devices is simple when using FLOtalkTM software, This custom designed software has an easy to use graphical interface, allowing each port on the D3M to be configured for any GPS/PNT (IS-GPS-153 compliant) enabled device. A DAGR to PC cable is included, supplying immediate interoperability between D3M and a standard PC unit.