GPS Attenuator - AT11V
GPS/GNSS Attenuators, Products List
The AT11V GPS Variable Attenuator is a one input one output RF device. The most common use being the input level to a GPS receiver or a GPS test set is controlled via a potentiometer using an external knob. The AT11V is available with more options than any competitive product in the GPS Market.
- Ports pass DC voltage to the antenna
- 50Ω impedance on both ports
- Customer can choose to block DC to the antenna
- Frequency response GPS L1/L2, Galileo and GLONASS
- Input & Output SWR less than 2.0:1
- Reverse Isolation greater than 50dB
- MIL-STD-810 Design
- Housing with Top Cover 2.5 x2.5 x 1.25"
- Mounting Plate 3.25 x 2.5"
- N type female connectors
Waterproof option applies to device only, not power.
For customized quotes and ordering information, call or email email@example.com today. We can also answer any questions regarding product pricing, customized options, specifications, or technical support issues.
Order frequency and quantity are not considered in our online pricing. The values shown reflect the current market price for up to five units; pricing is valid for that day only; and orders are subject to minimums. So, please make sure to call GPS Source should you have any projects, quantities or order values that might merit special pricing considerations.
Leadtime on this product is 6 days. Contact Us for leadtime and pricing on quantities over five.