This equipment has received Safety of Flight Approval from the United States Air Force Air Mobility Command Systems Group.
GLI-COBRA provides GPS (including GPS meeting the Army's modernization requirements) coverage within any aircraft or ground vehicle. This means any handheld military or commercial GPS receivers, precision air drop guidance units and military free fall receivers acquire satellite signals inside the aircraft or ground vehicle. The warfighter will have satellite connectivity and situational awareness prior to dismounting a vehicle or exiting an aircraft. A GPS receiver will experience no loss in signal coverage as it moves in or out of any vehicle equipped with GPS Live Inside.
Supports options not available in any other repeater
Outperforms retransmission systems costing several thousand dollars more.
GPS Retransmission technology developed by GPS Source, Inc. is currently utilized by Land Warrior units aboard Stryker, RG-33 and M1151 vehicles.
- Repeats a live L1/L2 GPS signal inside any ground vehicle or aircraft- No doubt that GPS is 100% operational!
- Engineered for field installation. No retrofit
- OEF / OIF combat proven core technology
- Enables Jump Master's GPS
- Reduces time from dismount to breech on target
- Easily installed by soldier or maintenance personnel
- Waterproof & EMI sealed - Built for extreme mission environments
- Powered by 5590 batteries, or 12/28V vehicle power - Flexible power options
- LEDs on hardware - Easy to recognize that system is operational
- Ruggedized carrying case - Ideal for operational environment and field installation
- Selectable power level, allowing the user to control the area of signal coverage for Airborne and ground platforms
Built to military specifications: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F (CE 102, CE106, RF 102), MIL-DTL-5541, MIL-STD-704F OR MIL-STD-1275B
- GLI Echo II LRU
- Active Antenna
- Dual Passive Antenna
- RF and Power Cabling
- All Mounting Hardware
- Multiple Power Options
- Standard Military Connectors
- User/Installation Manual
- Ruggedized Carrying Case
- 1-year warranty of full system
For customized quotes and help with system design, call or email GPSS-Sales@gd-ms.com today. We can also answer any questions regarding product pricing, customized options, specifications, or technical support issues.
Contact Us for lead time and pricing.
Note: All recipients and end users of GPS Source Retransmission products are solely responsible for adhering to all current and future Regulatory Policies governing repeater usage within the specific country of operation. In the United States, an FCC Part V Experimental license is required for all non-US Federal Government and non-US Military applications as defined in the NTIA Manual 8.3.28. Furthermore, all end users, resellers, and manufacturer representatives both domestically and internationally assume all responsibility and liability for following the rules and regulations associated with procurement, deployment and lawful operation within each respective region and country of use.