The MS14ISO is a military qualified, one-input four-output GPS splitter with a MIL-STD-704F compliant isolated power supply. A typical application involves an input from an active GPS antenna that is split evenly between four GPS receivers/devices. The MS14ISO is standard configured to accept external DC input via the included 3-pin D38999 Mil DC power connector. The RF outputs, J2, J3, J4, and J5, are DC blocked standard and feature a 200 ohm DC load to simulate an antenna DC current draw for any receiver connected to that port.
- Designed and Manufactured to Military Specifications
- Passes L1/L2 GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou (including M-code)
- Isolated Power Feature (MIL-STD-704F Compliance)
- Includes waterproofing, EMI shielding, and hermetic sealing standard
- Excellent Gain Flatness |L1 - L2| < 3dB
For Quotes or Ordering, call +1 719.421.7300 or email GPSS-Sales@gd-ms.com today for product pricing, available options, questions, or technical support.
Lead time for this product is 10 days. Contact Us for lead time and pricing.