The MS22 is a military qualified, two-input, two-output, GPS splitter which includes an antenna health sensor and an embedded antenna switch. Dual input ports allow the splitter to be connected to two GPS receive antennas. The sensor monitors the health of the primary antenna connected to the splitter. Based on the information provided by the sensor, the splitter will switch to the secondary antenna in the event of a failure with the primary antenna.
If the failure in the primary is resolved, the splitter will automatically switch back to the primary. The embedded switch has been designed so it can be controlled externally. This external control can also override the internal automatic switch.
- Embedded Antenna Health Sensor
- Automatic Internal Antenna Port Switch
- Remote Antenna Port Switching Capability
- Passes GPS L1/L2, Secure GPS, GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo, BeiDou
- Optional Antenna Fault Indicator Panel
- Includes waterproofing, EMI shielding, and hermetic sealing standard
For Quotes or Ordering, call +1 719.561.9520 or email GPSS-Sales@gd-ms.com today for product pricing, available options, questions, or technical support.
Also Available In A Slimline Housing
Lead time for this product is 10 days. Contact Us for lead time and pricing.