Designed for all GNSS frequencies, the S14GT makes it possible to use a single GPS referencing antenna and cable arrangement for multiple synchronization systems.
The S14GT features an antenna DC bias select circuit. This allows for the active antenna DC input to be applied to any or all RF outputs. With this feature, one DC voltage will be chosen to power the antenna while other inputs will be switched to DC loads. Designed for redundancy, if the selected DC bias input should fail, the DC bias will automatically switch to another DC input to ensure an uninterrupted supply to the active antenna.
- Optimum signal quality with low noise and high gain
- Designed to support long-lasting, trouble-free deployment
- DC bias select automatically switches port if selected DC bias input fails
- Standard configurations includes N(f), SMA(f), and TNC(f) connectors
- Delivers GNSS signals to multiple GPS synchronization devices and receivers
- Amplified to offset splitter losses
- High isolation
- Also available with 0dB gain
- CE Certified
Order frequency and quantity are not considered in our online pricing. The values shown reflect the current market price for single unit purchases; pricing is valid for that day only; and orders are subject to minimums. So, please make sure to call GPS Source should you have any projects, quantities or order values that might merit special pricing considerations.
Lead time for this product is 6 days. Contact Us for lead time and pricing on quantities over five.