GLI-COTTONMOUTH provides GPS (including GPS supporting the Army's modernization requirements) coverage for the High Mobility Multi-purpose Wheeled Vehicles. This means carry-on military and commercial GPS receivers will get satellite signals inside the HMMWV. Soldiers have satellite connectivity and situational awareness prior to dismounting the vehicle. A GPS receiver will experience no loss in signal coverage as it moves out of a HMMWV or LAV when equipped with GPS Live Inside.
Supports options not available in any other repeater
Outperforms retransmission systems costing several thousand dollars more.
GPS Retransmission technology developed by GPS Source, Inc. is currently utilized by Land Warrior units aboard Stryker, RG-33 and M1151 vehicles.
- Repeats a live L1/L2 GPS signal inside any HMMWV variant- No doubt that GPS is 100% operational!
- Available as a roll on/roll off or permanent install
- NVG compatible
- OEF / OIF combat proven core technology
- Reduces time from dismount to breech on target
- Easily installed by soldier or maintenance personnel
- Waterproof & EMI sealed - Built for extreme mission environments
- Powered by 5590 batteries, or 12/28V vehicle power - Flexible power options
- LEDs on hardware - Easy to recognize that system is operational
- Ruggedized carrying case - Ideal for operational environment and field installation
- Selectable power level, allowing the user to control the area of signal coverage for ground platforms
Built to military specifications: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F (CE 102, CE106, RF 102), MIL-DTL-5541, MIL-STD-704F OR MIL-STD-1275B
NSN: 582-601-625-1634 Navigation Set, Satellite Signals - CTNM
GPS Retransmission Kit Includes
- GLI Echo II LRU
- Active Antenna
- Dual Passive Antenna
- RF and Power Cabling
- All Mounting Hardware
- Multiple Power Options
- Standard Military Connectors
- User/Installation Manual
- Ruggedized Carrying Case
- 1-year warranty of full system
For customized quotes and help with system design, call or email GPSS-Sales@gd-ms.com today. We can also answer any questions regarding product pricing, customized options, specifications, or technical support issues.
Contact Us for lead time and pricing.
Note: All recipients and end users of GPS Source Retransmission products are solely responsible for adhering to all current and future Regulatory Policies governing repeater usage within the specific country of operation. In the United States, an FCC Part V Experimental license is required for all non-US Federal Government and non-US Military applications as defined in the NTIA Manual 8.3.28. Furthermore, all end users, resellers, and manufacturer representatives both domestically and internationally assume all responsibility and liability for following the rules and regulations associated with procurement, deployment and lawful operation within each respective region and country of use.