This equipment has received Safety of Flight Approval from the United States Air Force Air Mobility Command Systems Group.
GLI-VIPER provides GPS (including GPS supporting the Army's modernization requirements) coverage within any aircraft. This means any handheld military or commercial GPS receivers, precision air drop guidance units and military free fall receivers acquire satellite signals inside the aircraft. The warfighter will have satellite connectivity and situational awareness prior to exiting an aircraft. A GPS receiver will experience no loss in signal coverage as it moves in or out of any aircraft equipped with GPS Live Inside.
- Based on technology developed for Boeing C17
- Supports options not available in any other repeater
- Outperforms retransmission systems costing several thousand dollars more.
- Repeats a live L1/L2 GPS signal inside any aircraft - No doubt that GPS is 100% operational!
- Available as a roll on/roll off or permanent install
- NVG compatible
- OEF / OIF combat proven core technology
- Reduces time from dismount to breech on target
- Easily installed by Warfighter or maintenance personnel
- Waterproof & EMI sealed - Built for extreme mission environments
- Powered by 5590 batteries, or 28V vehicle power - Flexible power options
- LEDs on hardware - Easy to recognize that system is operational
- Ruggedized carrying case - Ideal for operational environment and field installation
- Selectable power level, allowing the user to control the area of signal coverage for all Airborne platforms
- Expandable to any size aircraft
Built to MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F (CE 102, CE106, RF 102), MIL-DTL-5541, MIL-STD-704F OR MIL-STD-1275B
- GLI Echo II LRU
- Active Antenna
- Dual Passive Antenna
- RF and Power Cabling
- All Mounting Hardware
- Multiple Power Options
- Standard Military Connectors
- User/Installation Manual
- Ruggedized Carrying Case
- 1-year warranty of full system
For customized quotes and help with system design, call or email GPSS-Sales@gd-ms.com today. We can also answer any questions regarding product pricing, customized options, specifications, or technical support issues.
Contact Us for lead time and pricing.
Note: All recipients and end users of GPS Source Retransmission products are solely responsible for adhering to all current and future Regulatory Policies governing repeater usage within the specific country of operation. In the United States, an FCC Part V Experimental license is required for all non-US Federal Government and non-US Military applications as defined in the NTIA Manual 8.3.28. Furthermore, all end users, resellers, and manufacturer representatives both domestically and internationally assume all responsibility and liability for following the rules and regulations associated with procurement, deployment and lawful operation within each respective region and country of use.